As YOU (defined to include you, and also you over there behind him) might expect from a lawyer’s blog, there are a lot of legal matters to be covered before enjoying full use of this website. Please read the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS carefully before ACCEPTING them.
- Keep all comments civil, both as to the articles and the comments of other visitors.
- Respect others’ intellectual property rights, and give proper attribution when quoting them.
- For best results, store print-outs of the articles at room temperature 68 – 77 degrees F (20 – 25 degrees C). Protect the contents of postings from humidity.
- Be courteous to other readers. Do not text or make cellphone calls while visiting this site.
- No animals were harmed in the launching of this website. Well, actually one was roughed up a bit, but he wasn’t a very nice animal.
- In the unlikely event of a water landing, TO PUT IT BLUNTLY may be used as a flotation device. Hold the articles close to your face and read them before assisting others.
- Wash daily from nose-tip to tail-tip. Drink deeply but never too deep. Remember the night is for hunting. Forget not the day is for sleep.
- Recycle. Read articles posted on TO PUT IT BLUNTLY twice.
- Objects in the rear of the website are closer than they appear.
- Do not go swimming or use heavy machinery for at least two (2) hours after taking prescribed medication or the foregoing TERMS AND CONDITIONS seriously.
Reading, agreeing with, disagreeing with, OR being bored by any article posted on this website constitutes ACCEPTANCE by YOU of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS.